Our current Management Information System is managed through an enterprise SQL cluster database hosted on our internal servers. This is deployed in a 24/7 production mode with the enablement of failover clustering to ensure redundancy.
We have experienced SQL Data base architects and administrators responsible for all data management including physical data storage, logical design and data security along with DB schema and associated data structures to meet both internal and external client requirements.
We have capabilities to provide both excel and Web based reporting solutions to our partners. We also support and provide reporting in other formats such as PDF, Excel, CSV and PowerPoint on request.
Our QA team has the capability to generate data and analytical report in the form of Pareto charts, control charts, Gantt charts, Histograms, trend charts and correlation charts along with the regular reports.
Campaign/Agent Level Reporting
- Agent QA Scores (daily/weekly/monthly summary)
- Customer experience survey analysis and reporting
- Disclosure/Script compliance
- Custom reports
Process Improvement Reporting
- Audit Parameter-wise reporting
- Agent performance trends
- Performance area trends
- Campaign performance trends
- Custom deep dive reports
- Customer survey analysis
- Top reasons impacting customer experience, customer buying objections and more
- Non-sale specifics (top objections to purchase)
- Customer experience opportunities
- Agent QA stack rank report
Contact Us today to learn more about our quality assurance services and a proof of concept trial.