||API Developer – Dotnet
||Etech Technology Solutions (ETS)
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJ
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform software development life cycle (SDLC) activities, from initial user business requirement, translate into technical specification and development plan for coding for assigned modules, testing/debugging
- Review design documents and provide feedback on approach and estimates.
- Ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creating, maintaining, and versioning API.
- Make sure that the API curated for Spark is working according to the requirement all the time.
- Problem-solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders.
- Maintain GIT Repository, Check-in, and check-out regularly.
What We Expect You to Have:
- 3+ years of hands-on coding experience in .NET and related build/deployment tools.
- Proficient in at-least one server-side coding preferably .NET, MVC, .NET CORE.
- Have an in-depth understanding of database technologies (SQL and NoSQL) as well as API cache design and caching technologies.
- Experience in building RESTful APIs and have good knowledge of RESTful design patterns.
- Must have experience building web applications using MVC, Angular, and Entity Framework.
- Front-End development experience with UI frameworks like Bootstrap
- Experience with Amazon AWS EC2, any NO SQL Database experience like Redis, MongoDB, etc., and S3 a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.