Etech will be joining up with the South Central Chapter of the ATA for an exclusive Webinar this TUE
According to a recent study, customers now expect to interface with businesses in a variety of ways.
Gone are the days of a simple phone call.
Email, fax, chat, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. are all considered viable and critical communication paths.
Come join us for a discussion on best in class approaches for the non-traditional communication with customers.
- Etech: Leaders in chat services.
- Schipul: Industry experts in social media and web development.
- Maximize your chat experience
- Optimize social media tools…When and how should you use Facebook vs. Twitter.
- Adjust your organizational strategies to accommodate emerging communication paths.
- Hear about the latest call center trends and get ready for 2012!
Plus, help make a difference this holiday season. For every company that attends the session, the South Central Chapter of the ATA will donate a minimum of $5 to the Houston area food bank. Just another way to show “Call Centers Care”!
And be sure to check out last week’s blog regarding Proactive Chat. I explain to you what it really is.