ICE Feature: What is FLO?
What is FLO? This may sound like a strange question, in fact you may be thinking, “doesn’t he mean “who” instead of “what”? Let me explain. FLO is a process driven software that allows you to work smarter. It is a product that allows you to see the visual process as well as the tasks associated with the defined workflow. It can be used as a strategic tool for gathering information and it is part of the ICE platform, developed by Enterprise Technology Solutions, the technological division of Etech Global Services.
In our world of ever-increasing dependency on software applications and the need for those applications to be fast, ETS designed FLO. It is a software application that can be quickly customized to accommodate any requirement you may have and changes that need to be made can happen in a matter of hours rather than days. FLO can operate as a stand-alone system or can be easily integrated into your existing system allowing you to navigate through constantly changing processes.
Here are some of the features that FLO offers:
- Visual Workflows
- Custom Forms
- Easy Prototyping
- UI Layer that can be Remotely Controlled
- Task Oriented Framework
- Business Logic Services
- Menu Specific to Workspace Features
- Tool for Internal Network Chat
- Secure Logout
In addition to these features, here are some of the benefits of integrating FLO into your system:
- Define and Update workflow instantly
- Collect data electronically at the source of customer engagement
- Re-usable code can be used in multiple applications
- Single point of entry for multiple applications
- Reduce your software development and maintenance costs
- Independent standalone application
- Seamless integration to the other applications and process alignment
If you are interested in learning more about FLO and our other ICE products contact us today. You can try it free in order to determine the best option for your business in today’s competitive environment.
Dilip Barot is the Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Etech Global Services, and founder of Creative Choice Group, headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Etech employs 2,500 team members across the US, India and Jamaica. If you would like to learn more about Etech, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information