A Job at Etech Global Services in Lufkin, Texas could be the start of a Contact Center Career!
July 17, 2013 Carrie Christian
If you are looking for a contact center job that has an abundance of growth and learning opportunities, a career at Etech Global Services might be just what you’re looking for.
Etech Global Services is actively recruiting for 60 new call center jobs in our Lufkin, Texas location.
Etech is committed to providing CONTINUAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES for our team members and leaders.
Did you know?
- Well over 90% of leaders within the company at all levels started their career as a customer service representative.
- All teams have perpetuation plans in which future leaders and leaders with great potential are identified and given a development plan designed to prepare them for the next level.
- The Leadership and Development team has two corporate trainers responsible for building the curriculum and delivering training to ensure that Etech has trained leaders at all levels.
We also offer ongoing educational classes to help our employees reach the next level including:
- Aspiring Leaders
- Designed for agents who have been identified as potential candidates for future leadership
- Quarterly sessions lasting 8 weeks with 2 hour meetings once a week
- New Leader Assimilation
- 40 hours of training covering 5 full days
- Held quarterly
- Designed for those new to leadership
- Combines training on Etech processes along with coaching and leadership modules
- Ongoing Leadership Development
- Centered around a 24 hour Coaching Tactics training session
- Monthly refreshers focused on key elements taught during the Coaching Tactics training
- On Demand Training
- Specialized training to meet specific needs of Etech teams
Joining Etech Global Services as a customer service representative is the first step to a rewarding contact center career. Learn more about a career at Etech and apply online. Or, email us your resume.