Have you ever considered using live chat services to help improve your online customer service? At Etech, we understand the importance of a great online experience. We know businesses that are proactive in online customer service reap the benefits in the form of higher sales growth, better brand experience, and quality customer service. That’s why we were one of the first companies to offer web chat services and our clients have reaped the benefits ever since.
- Lodging complaints
- Purchasing products
- Gathering information
- Technical support
About 12 years ago Etech started offering online web chatting. We had clients take a chance and they are glad they did. In fact, we have discovered so much good that comes from online customer service. If you’re considering it, check this out –
- Online customer service and customer support services can provide potential customers with live/quick responses available 24x7x365.
- Providing online customer service through chat can increase customer confidence and loyalty. (it’s all about the personable customer relationship played out by live web chat)
- With our fast paced environment, potential customers are looking to chat through online customer service for quick answers and guidance.
- Chat operators can exercise their sales skills.
- Online customer service enables chat reps to directly target potential customers.
- Online customer service is a secure mode of doing transactions like:
- Purchasing items, Performing credit card transactions, Lodging complaints, Making inquiries, Etc.
- Chat support services offer a direct real-time communication link that can help target the small segment of customers who actually make a purchase in the end.
Another great aspect of online customer service? There is the simple fact that one single chat rep can effectively chat with a number of customers at one time – thereby reducing operational costs substantially!
One last thing – online chat service also supports additional helpful features like sharing of display screens and forwarding screens to the customer that result in greater level of customer satisfaction and increase reputation of the business.
Etech has found online customer service to be a great value to our clients and we can only hope you give it the chance as well.
This post was written by Jim Iyoob. If you’d like to learn more about Etech’s live chat service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.