We are hiring for one of the top most SaaS based reputed clients based at US which is associated with Etech.
What is the client software?
The client product is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to help companies learn about their customers’ feedback about their products and services. This domain is called CEM (Customer Experience Management).
As an analyst, you will first learn a lot about the client platform and how to configure/create a solution for its customers through extensive product training. After that you will work with client project managers and other team members to build and support our product implementations for large companies. You will utilize your knowledge of technology to think of creative solutions on the client platform.
As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects depending on our need, your interests, and expertise. The projects can vary from assisting your team in implementing, maintaining and testing our software for new customers to managing customer accounts post launch.
- Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements
- Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
- Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes
- Utilize Client software knowledge for testing customized software solutions
- Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Client system capabilities
- Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Excellent analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and attention to detail
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Application (BSc IT, MSc IT, BCA, MCA, B.Tech Computer Engineering, B.Tech Computer Science etc.)
- Experience in management consulting, IT consulting, market research, and/or enterprise software client management either in college or at work to facilitate team work in remote setting will be preferred.