Account Leader Requirements:
May be responsible for 5,000 or more hours and/or manage multiple programs (6 or more depending on the program complexity).
Manages sales activities of assigned programs and campaigns by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assigns Sales Coaches to work as leads for campaigns; oversees direction of all Sales Coaches, Assistant Sales Coaches respective campaigns and programs
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Works closely with Vendor manager (client) to review market analyses in determining customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by analyzing call distribution, hours/call commitments with customer, and current staffing.
- Works as a Trusted Advisor to the client.
- Assigns sales campaigns to sales coaches.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- May represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with CEO, VP of Operations, or Program Implementation Director.
- Meets with key clients, maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between ops department and other internal units such as training, recruiting, HR, program implementation, and IT.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for employee incentives and contests.
- Build strong relationships with Sales Coaches and senior management staff.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching; take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Act as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
- Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
Manages subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of 30-600 employees in the Operations Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and directing training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Campaign products and/or services being offered, customer operating systems, Company policies and procedures as outlined in Employee handbook; Computer programs including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Establish and maintain effective relationships with sales coaches and team members, effectively monitor, and evaluate job performance and coach and develop sales coaches and team members as needed; develop and maintain relationships with peers across departments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common industry and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid driver’s license or other Government issued photo ID
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in inside environmental conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.