||Sr. Director of Customer Experience
Qualifications to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Reviews Etech Insight team performance daily and ensures production goals are attained.
- Maintains regular client contact, solves complex issues, and anticipates and plans for the challenges involved in the business.
- Supervises, directs, coordinates and evaluates operational performance as well as coaches, mentors and develops leadership staff.
- Plans, assigns and directs work as well as appraises performance; rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves issues.
- Must have strong analytical skills. Maintains, develops and reports pertinent operational statistics, financial management information, and results.
- Constantly monitors processes and procedures for update and improvement opportunities.
- Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicates these to associates through department meetings, one on one meetings, and performance planning. Provides periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual.
- Performance reviews for direct reports.
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Provides continual communications to enhance services effectiveness in dealing with critical issues.
- Oversees implementation of the necessary programs, forecasting and planning at a departmental level and communication of best practices to team.
- Monitors, dispositions, scores and observe feedback on calls launched by sales teams.
- Monitors script adherence, required elements of the call, and proper dispositions.
- Attend calibration sessions when needed to ensure best practices.
- Ability to travel between centers at necessary
- Ability to work USA business hours (CST) is a must
- Manage assigned subordinates.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned department personnel.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
COMPUTER SKILLS and PROGRAMS :
High level of proficiency with MicroSoft Word, power point, and excel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
College degree and four to ten years related experience as the senior manager of a like size organization with equal support activities; or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS :
- Excellent English Language skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interprets common professional and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS :
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY :
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid driver’s license or other Government issued ID.
WORK ENVIRONMENT :
characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in inside environmental conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.