This technical opening is for Etech Technology Solutions, a group company of Etech Global Services. Etech provides software development services and product development solutions to companies globally.
||Active Directory Systems Administrator
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- As Active Directory Administrator, you are responsible for installation and configuration of Active Directory, planning and implementation of active directory migration.
- Can work in Dynamic and collaborative workplace where you have to provide creative and thoughtful solution as Active Directory Administrator.
- Can independently Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems with Windows server and Microsoft Active Directory 2012 and higher.
- Other duties include operations and maintenance activities for server maintenance, patching, tuning and other administrative tasks.
- Responsible for update, track and provide resolution to customer issues using the Siebel Action Request System.
- maintain infrastructure documentation, tune system performance, enterprise monitoring, and install system wide software.
What We Expect You To Have
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing as a System Administrators with windows server Administration and Active directory administration.
- Experience in Group policy implementation and troubleshooting.
- Experience in managing site replication services.
- Good command over Power Shell scripting to manage active directory
- Should have knowledge about ADFS, office365 and Azure AD
- Strong Experience in windows server, Active Directory and Group policy.
- Should have knowledge about ADFS, Azure AD, office365 , AWS and other networking technology.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with Global team.
- Must be able to multi-task, ability to learn on the job and research effectively.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and successfully manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to evaluate situations make recommendations and take prompt, effective corrective action.
- Demonstrate good planning skills by ensuring the appropriate scheduling of resources including equipment, and supplies.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in maintaining a well-organized operation to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the work and information flow; monitor procedures and implement corrective actions as required.