||Active Directory Systems Administrator
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems with Microsoft Active Directory 2008 and 2012.
- Other duties include operations and maintenance activities for multiple networks, server maintenance, and administrative tasks.
- Perform system administrative functions on an enterprise level WAN MS Active Directory domain, including software support functions, patching, and tuning.
- Responsible for updating and tracking customer issues using the Siebel Action Request System.
- Set up administrator and service accounts, maintain system documentation, tune system performance, enterprise monitoring, and install system wide software.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing as a System Administrators with Active Directory and Group Policy management Server 2008 and higher
- Power Shell scripting
- Must be able to multitask, ability to learn on the job and research effectively
- Provide excellent communication both internally with the team and management, as well as externally with the customers.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and successfully manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to evaluate situations make recommendations and take prompt, effective corrective action.
- Demonstrate good planning skills by ensuring the appropriate scheduling of resources including equipment, and supplies.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in maintaining a well-organized operation to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the work and information flow; monitor procedures, and implement corrective actions as required
Go To Job Openings | Need assistance, send Email email@example.com