Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Canteen Subsidy
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with Product Management and UX designers to create delightful user experiences
- Create platform-independent code that can be run on multi-browser, multi-OS environments
- Produce engineering specifications, delivery estimates, and implement solutions based on product requirements.
- Provide technical documentation for the solutions that you implement
- Collaborate with peers on specifications, code reviews, and testing.
- Write unit and automated end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Meet KPIs for engineering team and be responsible for them on a weekly basis
- Communicating with customers and partners to be able to provide business value and engineering value to the problems at hand.
What We Expect You To Have
- 2+ years’ experience writing code with TypeScript, Angular, React or equivalent frameworks.
- 2+ years’ experience working with UI implementation.
- Familiarity with reactive programming (i.e. RxJS).
- Experienced with Chrome extension development and/or Electron framework development.
- Experience integrating telephony, CRM, or CTI applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in building Enterprise grade software products.
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability and willingness to interact with customers and partners directly.
- Strong problem-solving experience being able to come up with solutions including collaborating with 3rd party engineering teams.