Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform software development life-cycle (SDLC) activities, from initial user business requirement, translate into technical specification and development plan for coding for assigned modules, testing/debugging
- Proactive follow company guidelines for SLA (Service Level Agreement) to deliver the product/services. Coordinate project and delivery schedules to ensure that SLA is met.
- Responsible for on-time task tracker entries per task assigned and daily log entries.
- Proactive reporting to Supervisor about project updates
What We Expect You To Have
- Must have experience building web applications using Asp.net, MVC, Angular, and Entity Framework
- Must have experience developing web services.
- Should be able to design and develop databases for large applications.
- Experience with Amazon AWS EC2, any NO SQL Database experience like Redis, MongoDB, etc., and S3 a plus
- SQL Server
- Angular / React (Good to have).
- Node.js (good to have).
- Dotnet Core (Good to have).
- Flexible to work in a US/Nightshift