Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform software development life-cycle (SDLC) activities, from initial user business requirement, translate into technical specification and development plan for coding for assigned modules, testing/debugging
- Proactive follow company guidelines for SLA (Service Level Agreement) to deliver the product/services.
- Coordinate project and delivery schedules to ensure that SLA is met.
- Responsible for on-time task tracker entries per task assigned and daily log entries.
- Proactive reporting to Supervisor about project updates
What We Expect You To Have
- Must have experience building web applications using Asp.net, MVC, Angular, and Entity Framework
- Must have experience developing web services.
- Should be able to design and develop databases for large applications.
- Experience with Amazon AWS EC2, any NO SQL Database experience like Redis, MongoDB, etc., and S3 a plus
- SQL Server
- Angular / React (Good to have).
- Node.js (good to have).
- Dotnet Core (Good to have).
- Flexible to work in a US/Nightshift