Responsible for writing and coding individual programs from specific requirements. The primary duty of the Software Developer is to perform software development life-cycle (SDLC) activities, from initial user business requirement, translate into technical specification and development plan for coding for assigned modules, testing/debugging, User Acceptance Test (UAT)
Must Have Skills:
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- RESTful APIs
- HTML, CSS, UI framework like Bootstrap
- 3+ years of solid programming experience with ASP.NET / C#.net and SQL Server
- Must have experience building web applications using MVC, Angular, and Entity Framework
- Must have experience developing web services
- Should be able to design and develop databases for large applications
- Front-End development experience with UI frameworks like Bootstrap
- Experience with Amazon AWS EC2, any NO SQL Database experience like Redis, MongoDB etc., and S3 a plus
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or a relevant field.
- Full life cycle software development experience including technical analysis and estimation
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Education & Experience:
- BE (Comp/IT),MCA, MSc IT,B Tech(Comp./IT).
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in ASP.net MVC with c# web based application with SQL Server 2008/2012 back end.
We expect you to:
- Be Flexible in working hours which is a must.