Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assists the Global Corporate Trainer with formulating training policies, programs, and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services.
- Assist with selecting appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role play, and computer-based training.
- Present and facilitate leadership development programs in each pillar of education globally.
- Assist with organizing and developing training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Actively work within the online training application, including building online curriculum and courses, to create an engaging and effective learning environment online
- Help represent the company during community projects and at public, social, and business gatherings.
- While we value formalized education, this role is more about the positive, flexible attitude you bring to the table. We can teach you the necessary tools to succeed as long as you are ready!
While we value formalized education, this role is more about the positive, flexible attitude you bring to the table. We can teach you the necessary tools to succeed as long as you are ready!
What We Expect You To Have
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university and, two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Previous facilitating skills required.
- Must be able to work in Lufkin, Rusk, Dallas, or Nacogdoches, TX. This position is primarily remote (TX or FL), but requires occasional travel to our Texas, Florida, and offshore centers (depending on the Covid situation)
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule.
- At least 1 year experience in training or coaching in a call center environment is preferred, but not required.