Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- Company match for 401K plan
- Flexible spending account
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supervising approximately 15 full time employees on a sales campaign.
- Coaches and develops team of sales agents to achieve performance objectives.
- Ensures call quality, sales and service techniques, and compliancy guidelines are being met.
- Handles escalated call disputes between customers and agents.
- Issues written and oral warnings or reprimands for schedule adherence, call quality, or misconduct as outlined in handbook and campaign guidelines.
- Periodically evaluates team members.
- Acts as a role model at all times, adheres to high ethical standards.
- Displays flexibility by championing and embracing change.
What We Expect You To Have
- At least 1 year of Call Center management experience (preferred, but not required).
- At least 1 year of sales experience.
- At least 1 year of leadership or management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have weekend availability, and open availability between 7 AM and 9 PM.