Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Trainers have to change plans at a moments notice and still excel at assignments while keeping a “will-do” attitude. They should showcase this attitude so well, that others want to emulate it and strive to achieve the same flexibility.
- Training is more than just knowledge transfer; it’s about equipping trainees to be self-sufficient agents who will guide customers to solutions. A Trainer should have this skill mastered so well that your peers can observe and learn from them.
- Leading a training class is about creating a fun, engaging environment in which learning can flourish.
- Your classes should be so productive and enjoyable that your trainees are excited to embark on their new careers.
- Trainers should consistently be on the lookout for ways to help not only other trainers, but other leaders as well. This ensures Etech is successful as a whole while embodying our goal for servant leadership.
- We believe that employees don’t leave their jobs; they leave their managers. As am trainer, you should be on the lookout for potential attrition reasons and be able to come up with ways to combat these issues.
- Everyone wants to know how the current training class is doing, but they can’t spend every moment seeing what’s going on. This means it is up to the Trainer to send detailed recaps and reports that showcase the monumental wins occurring daily in the classroom.
- A Trainer must be able to take charge and effectively pilot a class, but should be able to admit mistakes and work well with different people and personalities
- Developing agents should be a passion that is shown everyday through the use of the Coaching Tactics.
- It is up to the Trainer to ensure their class is grasping the material and close any knowledge gaps as discovered. This is done through questioning techniques, hands-on activities, and classroom discussions
- On occasion Trainers write curriculum for Etech or its clients. Often times they get to write about a best practice they created or discovered that could benefit other trainers.
- Trainers are the subject matter experts on every facet of their campaigns and they are willing and able to pass this knowledge along to peers.
- A Trainer is consistently willing to offer and implement creative solutions. Instead of focusing on the problem, they work to fix it!
- Leaders at Etech should base all decisions and behaviors on the character commitments even when it isn’t easy to do. Trainers take this to the next level by teaching peers tips on how to epitomize these traits.
- You will have to be detail-oriented as they lead groups of 20 or more trainees, but they also understand bumps in the road will happen.
- We believe in consistent development of members of our team. Every day you come to work should be a chance to learn. We want employees that desire to better themselves and proactively work to do so.
- While we value formalized education, this role is more about the positive, flexible attitude you bring to the table. We can teach you the necessary tools to succeed as long as you are ready!
What We Expect You To Have:
- Directly supervises 1 to 40 team members in the Training class. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Knowledge of: Sales campaign products, features and benefits; Computer programs including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook; Training and sales techniques, Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook; applicable campaign computer programs and procedures.
- Ability to: Train, supervise and evaluate class performance; evaluate trainee understanding and re-teach as necessary; Multi-task; Provide constructive feedback for the development of trainees and personnel; Establish and maintain effective relationship with peers across departments.
- Bachelor’s degree from two-year College or University; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business documents such as a project charter, financial reports (Agent payroll reports), and other applicable documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org