Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs system administration, including system security, software update management, and database maintenance.
- Experience provisioning, operating and maintaining systems running on AWS.
- Analyzes the impact of process or technical tool changes on existing processes, tools, and interfaces based on knowledge of interdependencies of related functions and systems.
- Monitoring VPCs, EC2 instances, Elasticsearch, Redis, SQL Server, and MySQL databases.
- Install, configure, and secure servers in a virtual environment.
- Provide input to ensure proper selection and deployment of technologies, creation, and enhancement of current processes.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with the computer system.
We Expect You To Have:
- Experience of AWS: VPC, EC2, IAM, S3, Route 53, SES, Elasticsearch
- Exposure to Database management using MS SQL Server, MySQL, Redis
- Hands-on OS experience: Windows Server, Linux, etc.
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows & Linux Servers
- IIS, Apache & Nginx – site configuration, SSL provisioning and installation, troubleshooting.
- Strong working knowledge on Site Hosting and SSL certificate process
- Good support/development knowledge in Apache, PHP, MySQL, Redis, NodeJS, IIS & MSSQL
- Fundamental understanding of the secure application and environment design and management concepts (PCI & HIPAA Compliance)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Flexible working in US/Night shift