||Etech Technology Solutions (ETS)
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs system administration, including system security, software update management, and database maintenance.
- Experience provisioning, operating and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Analyzes the impact of process or technical tool changes on existing processes, tools, and interfaces based on knowledge of interdependencies of related functions and systems.
- Monitoring VPCs, EC2 instances, Elasticsearch, Redis, SQL Server, and MySQL databases.
- Install, configure, and secure servers in a virtual environment
- Provide input to ensure proper selection and deployment of technologies, creation, and enhancement of current processes.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with the computer system
We Expect You To Have:
- Experience of AWS: VPC, EC2, IAM, S3, Route 53, SES, Elasticsearch
- Exposure to Database management using MS SQL Server, MySQL, Redis
- Hands-on OS experience: Windows Server, Linux, etc.
- assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows & Linux Servers
- IIS, Apache & Nginx – site configuration, SSL provisioning and installation, troubleshooting.
- Strong working knowledge on Site Hosting and SSL certificate process
- Good support/development knowledge in Apache, PHP, MySQL, Redis, NodeJS, IIS & MSSQL
- Fundamental understanding of the secure application and environment design and management concepts (PCI & HIPAA Compliance)
- Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2– 4 years’ experience in a similar role