Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Starting with our many source systems (SFDC multiple instances, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.), build data pipelines to bring scalable, repeatable data sets into our data warehouse environment (AWS/Redshift/Snowflake)
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications to design, build and deploy various Business Intelligence solutions
- Design and manage data models in data warehouse platform to enable efficient data consolidation, validation and visualization
- Develop reports, dashboards and other BI solutions to meet business requirements by leveraging ETL, data modeling, data visualization best practices
- Establish core data management principles and best practices
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data hygiene, security, privacy and integrity
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- High attention to detail
- Quality first mindset, innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop
- Team player with positive attitude and passion for the opportunity
- Ability to communicate clearly and express complex technical information in “user friendly” language
- Development and technical experience with Netsuite, SFDC, WDAY is a big plus
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience of SDLC, data governance principles
What We Expect You To Have
- 5+ years hands-on experience in complex reporting/analytics/dashboards solution designing, developing, implementing and maintaining in Tableau
- 3+ years of using databases/data warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift, SQL Server, or similar to build and maintain data models/queries/views in SQL
- 1+ years of working with SaaS business apps like Salesforce, Marketo, Netsuite etc. as data sources.
- 3+ years’ experience with translating business requirements into technical/functional solution designs, and implementing such solutions
- Strong understanding of Tableau Desktop and Online/Server capabilities and limitations when paired with Snowflake data warehouse connection
- Experience with using sales data from Salesforce CRM to develop sales metrics and empowering Sales/Marketing teams with key insights.
- Experience working in a similar role for a SaaS company