Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- 401(K) Matching Program
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
What You’ll Be Doing
- Answers incoming calls and communicates fluently in English and Spanish.
- Review call and/or chat transcripts, and provide feedback to supervisors and agents.
What We Expect You To Have
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of call center experience
- Must be fluently bilingual, both in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- At least 6 months of quality assurance/quality analyst experience in a call center environment.
- Broadband internet connection with 50 Mbps (DSL/Cable, but not hot spot or dialup internet)