||Bilingual Retention Sales Representative
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Are you motivated, passionate and eager to start an exciting career??? Look no further – become a Retention Sales Specialist with our firm. The role is critical to retain our loyal customer base, educate and offer products and services.
Bilingual Retention Sales Representatives main focus is to quickly devise solutions they are presented with and offer additional services to enhance customers experience and devise solutions to problems the customer may be facing.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Excellent Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Company Match for 401K Contribution
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
- Work from Home Opportunities
What You’ll Be Doing
- Competitive sales position with top performers averaging $12 to $15
- Competitive salary and lucrative compensation plan based off sales performance
- Bilingual Retention Sales Representative main focus is to quickly devise solutions they are presented with and offer additional services to enhance customers experience and devise solutions to problems the customer may be facing.
What We Expect You To Have
- Ability to probe, listen, speak clearly and persuasively in a positive or negative situation
- Demonstrate the ability to think and respond quickly on their feet
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Our call center is open Monday – Sunday; ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training – preferred