What we offer?
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What We Expect You To Have:
- Excellent analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and attention to detail
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Application (BSc IT, MSc IT, BCA, MCA, B.Tech Computer Engineering, B.Tech Computer Science etc.)
- Experience in management consulting, IT consulting, market research, and/or enterprise software client
- Management either in college or at work to facilitate team work in remote setting will be preferred.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As an analyst, you will first learn a lot about the client platform and how to configure/create a solution for its customers through extensive product training. After that you will work with client project managers and other team members to build and support our product implementations for large companies. You will utilize your knowledge of technology to think of creative solutions on the client platform.
As an Analyst you will be assigned to multiple projects depending on our need, your interests, and expertise. The projects can vary from assisting your team in implementing, maintaining and testing our software for new customers to managing customer accounts post launch.