||Business Process Analyst
||Director of Enterprise Technology and Security
The ideal candidate oversees making sure that projects/processes align with the company core values; also, support stakeholders in their daily tasks providing accurate documentation and sources that enrich the customer experience in every transaction. This person would have high level communication skills and can produce documentation to a high standard. Should display high attention to detail and can establish effective working relationships with team members.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify and analyze core business processes, technical processes, and workflows.
- Documentation, implementation, standardization and communication and reengineering of processes and work flow.
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements.
- Create and implement initiatives, business process development, and operative process management.
- Liaise with management and executives to coordinate process improvement project activities.
- Create process plans that contain project goals, milestones, and resources.
- Active participation in business transitions, tools transformation, business migrations and implementations.
- Communicate business changes and updates.
- Act as executives and process implementers trusted advisor by identifying issues and risks and providing support in process planning & implementation.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- High level of competence with MS Office and other documentation and planning tool
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills and knowledge of Information technologies and terminology
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- Self-Disciplined /Independent worker (ability to provide results without management monitoring)
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflow.
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Change management skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Proven Leadership Attributes (able to motive oneself and others).
- Customer focused on conflict resolutions skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. Must be very customer oriented and focused on meeting the executive’s needs.
- Good team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ensures quality of deliverables
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
- Any graduate with 2 to 5 Years of relevant experience