This technical opening is for Etech Technology Solutions, a group company of Etech Global Services. Etech provides software development services and product development solutions to the companies globally.
||Business Technology Associate
||Project Delivery Head – Software Development
The ideal candidate will collaborate with a product team and will facilitate the sales. Sales professionals, with a Software sales experience of about 5-7 years, and a hands-on experience in generation of leads and new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with Project Delivery Head- Software Development to accelerate influx of business opportunities in the assigned territory.
- Reaching out via Phone/Email/Social Media to connect with prospective customers.
- Conducting secondary research into company financials, line of business, technology requirements, etc., to personalize prospecting effort.
- Staying up to date with the latest procurement industry trends & best practice.
- Delivering first-level Corporate Overview Presentations and Product Demonstrations.
- Pre-qualification of business opportunities (Gauging- Budget, Authority, Need & Timeline)
- Strategizing cross-functional campaigns to be conducted for Business Development & Marketing
- The Candidate will work closely with the Leaders and the delivering the sales to achieve the sales revenue targets in the assigned territories.
- S/He is required to mentor and coach representatives to ensure that new business opportunities are added as per targets in Sales Funnel on a monthly basis.
- S/He would be required to create effective messaging and positioning /competitive differentiation Vis a Vis major competition in the business.
- S/He would be responsible to track and report the key performance indicators / self as well on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- S/He would be responsible for generating maximum footfalls and appointments during Global events and conferences for product sales and business development.
- Team Management skills
- Ability to motivate, mobilize and scale up the team.
- Good Collaboration skills.
- Abreast with market trends and events in the allocated territory/ territories.
- Good interviewing skills for facilitating pre-sales and understand prospects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to do need gap analysis.
- Ability to think out of the box and be tomorrow- ready in terms of changing market condition.
- International sales exposure.
- Excellent communicator who can quickly earn the respect of the team and customers.
- Good team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ensures quality of deliverables
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things of UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- A “can do” attitude
- Any graduate with 3 to 5 Years of experience in Pre-sales, Lead Generation and Sales.
- BE Computer/IT candidates will be preferred.
- The right person will be technical and analytical, and possess several years of business development in enterprise.