Call Center Quality Analyst Leader
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage 1-10 Call Center Quality Analysts, and provide feedback and coaching.
- Will interact with Operations to ensure that the expectations in terms of QA support to the campaigns are met.
- Design Audit Forms, get it approved by Ops and Client.
- Take initiatives for process improvement.
- Will possess overall knowledge the assigned campaign(s) audited by Etech Insights.
- Help in setting up calibrations and provide all assistance to QA Lead Interns in maintaining a smooth calibration process.
- Maintain minimum 95% schedule adherence of self and the team.
- Must be accessible, available and flexible with shift timings.
- Provide excellence when communicating with customers (internal and external).
- Must be available to work remotely or from one of our Texas call centers. (Dallas, Lufkin, Nacogdoches, or Rusk, TX).
What We Expect You To Have
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- At least 1 year of management or supervisory experience.
- At least 6 months of call center experience.
- At least 6 months of call center Quality Analyst experience is preferred, but not required.