Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Work From Home
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monitor calls from sales or service teams and provides feedback to drive quality across all Etech campaigns.
- Monitors, dispositions, scores and provides QA feedback on calls and/or chats.
- Assesses quality adherence based on QA audit form per account.
- Prepares for and actively participate in Calibration session when needed.
- Effectively communicates with internal and external clients
- Works with a sense of urgency and meets all deadlines with proactive communication concerning timelines
- Takes responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Is flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
What We Expect You To Have
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Relevant QA experience or one-year call center agent experience or leadership experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations including keyboarding, proper English grammar and syntax, Company policies and procedures as outlined in Employee handbook.
- Ability to communicate information to internal customers, peers, external clients/customers, and enter information into monitoring tool. Must be fluent and able to demonstrate skills in – MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, impeccable grammar, spelling and reading skills. Ability to communicate in a professional manner, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively monitor team members by using the Etech Insights tools and provide summarized feedback in English to leaders when required.
- Valid driver’s license or other Government issued photo ID.