Online Chat Representative
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Excellent Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Company Match for 401K Contribution
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Amazing Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
- Work from Home Opportunities
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Take inbound or make outbound calls to customers to discuss insurance loss draft claims
- Update customer information based on call interaction
- Provide quality service to clients through knowledge of products and services
- Handle all escalations with diplomacy, tact and respect.
- Track and monitor status of claims to assist in performing time-sensitive account maintenance before and after account processing cycles
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction, respond to queries and solve or refer problems
- Perform loan checks and review loan history