||Chief Security Officer
Responsible for Etech’s corporate compliance program functioning as an objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. The position ensures processes, management, and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies and that company policies and procedures are being followed.
The Corporate Compliance Office exists:
As a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution
To research and remain up-to-date with ongoing regulatory compliance initiatives as they relate to Etech Global Services and Etech’s clientele
To validate through audit that departmental processes established to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance are working and optimized
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains regular client contact (internal and external), solves complex issues, and anticipates and plans for the challenges involved in the business
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the contact center compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper handling of Etech and client data as well as lead information maintained in omnichannel communication systems
- Collaborates with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution
- Provides reports on a regular basis and as requested are directed by the Chief Security Officer to keep the organization and senior management informed on Etech Compliance efforts
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities/processes of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance procedures and to identify trends
- Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicates these to associates through department meetings, one on one meetings, and performance planning. Provides periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual performance reviews on all associates
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Determines the team’s ongoing training requirements and schedules as needed. Ensures timely and effective training is provided, both formal and on-the-job, to enhance the skill base of the team
- Provides continual communications to enhance services effectiveness in dealing with critical issues
- Assist in the design and planning of our Call Center growth strategies, implementation of the necessary programs, and communication of best practices to the team
- Identifies potential areas of contact center compliance and security vulnerability and risk develops and implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Provides analytical insight and recommendations to key leaders to enhance results and efficiencies
- Resolves issue or concerns directly related to Do-Not-Call Compliance
- Champion process improvement efforts across all departments that improve efficiency and productivity and profitability
- Ensures proper reporting of violations or potential violations as appropriate and/or required
- Monitors the overall performance of the Etech Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve effectiveness
Manage assigned subordinates. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned department personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Computer Skills and Programs
High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel.
Education and/or Experience:
Four-year college degree preferred. Four to ten years of related experience as the senior manager of a like size organization with equal support activities.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common professional and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid driver’s license or other Government issued ID.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in inside environmental conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Go To Job Openings | Need assistance, send Email firstname.lastname@example.org