||AVP Corporate Strategy
Do you love writing? Are you an inventive self-starter who takes pride in seeing ideas come to life on a global scale?
Etech is seeking a creative Content Writer who ensures that the content we create brings Etech’s vision to life. The content writer will develop and create content for print or digital platforms. Well-researched and accurate content needs to be produced on tight deadlines. He/ She will communicate with leadership team and clients on regular basis. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
What You’ll Do:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original, and re-write the description in non-plagiarized format
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Submit work to editor for approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify client’s needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, banners, case studies, brochures, etc.)
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree level or equivalent
- Diploma in Content Writing would be a plus
- Strong business writing and formatting skills with experience in communicating solutions and concepts through diverse methods such as text, graphics, tables, and lists
- Excellent written English that can be adapted to a specific audience, subject and delivery medium.
- Able to follow the instructions and specification diligently for each project
- Basic understanding of software domain, including markets, trends and business drivers
- Able to manage several assignments at once and meet deadlines under pressure
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications (primarily Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Who You Are:
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Curious and creative thinkers, with a deep hunger to learn about the various products/software’s in the market and a willingness to ask questions and develop individually and as a team
- Capable of quickly identifying grammatical and stylistic inconsistencies in English writing
- Comfortable conducting thorough research quickly on multiple software categories and gathering data from vendor websites
- Able to pick out the key points from source websites and organize them into a focused, logical description
- A good communicator – whether you’re providing suggestions/ideas within team
- Have strong work ethics, hardworking, set high goals for oneself, responds well to stretch roles and does not shy away from taking extra responsibilities
Work Hard, Play Hard! APPLY NOW!