||Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI) Engineer
||Director of I.T.
The CTI Engineer will be responsible for the architecture, design, and operational support of customer interaction applications and infrastructure globally for inbound contact centers. This will encompass ACD platforms and services, contact routing, automation and CTI, self-service (IVR), call recording, workforce management, and speech and data analytics.
This position will focus on customer interaction applications that will often leverage WAN/LAN services provided by and requiring heavy involvement from the Network Engineering team.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Monitors end-user usage of systems and effectively perform daily administrative tasks
- Analyze business requirements, provide time estimates, create and modify Call Flow Diagrams, preparation of design documents, system development, and production handover.
- Continuously improve system performance reports, perform root cause analysis for system outages; suggest improvements to ensure system up-time
- Analyzes application requirements and determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consults with other IT staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Formulates and designs applications, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Provide mentoring to the Consultant and executive updates on progress of implementation
- Understand and ensure system service level goals are achieved
- Insure that implementation plan is updated and current
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good knowledge of Inbound and Outbound
- Working knowledge of Contact Center Technologies (IVR, CTI, WFM, Call Routing etc.)
- Should have experience of working on dialer platform like Aspect, Genesis, Unify (Very good if), VICIdial, Neox etc.
- Voice Technology knowledge like VOIP, PSTN, and Voice protocol knowledge eg. SIP, H.323, RTP, RTCP etc . Codec being used: like G.711, G.729, G.723 etc.
- Should have knowledge on IVR flow design, call routing and basic networking knowledge
- Hands-on experience of routing development using IRD & Composer.
- Knowledge of SCI for monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience on Virtual Hold Technologies
- Proficient in tools like Composer, Eclipse, IRD (Interaction Routing Designer), CCpulse & Kazimir.
- Database knowledge pertaining to SQL and Cassandra
- Experience in production support of IVR applications with VXML and Java (Nuance Development Framework / Voice Portal preferred)
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships both within Technology, Business, and vendors
- Subject matter expertise in Computer Telephony Integration (CTI):
- CTI solution design, development, and maintenance
- Integration of various CTI solutions to the contact Centre architecture
- Integration of CTI and Customer Relationship Management solutions such as Salesforce, Pega, etc.
- Hands-on with Intelligent Contact Management (ICM):
- ICM scripts development and enhancement
- Administration of ICM components and tools
- Creation and maintenance of ICM queries (SQL knowledge required)
- Generation of ICM historical and real-time database reports
- Perform ICM scripting and configuration
- Integration of custom-developed and 3rd-party provided software, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Call Center and database integration with the IP Telephony infrastructure.
- Experience with platforms like Genesys, Cisco UCCE, Asterisk, etc
- Below certifications will be an added advantage:
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS)
- CCNP VoIP
- CTP: Certification Partners Convergence Technologies Professional
- dCAP: Digium Certified Asterisk Professional
Education And/ Or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred and at least 3 years experience in the field or a related area; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid driver’s license or other Government issued ID.
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to regularly communicate either by speaking or listening. The employee is required to sit for long periods of time and use their hands to handle or control. Occasionally, it may also include physical tasks that require substantial movements like reaching out for things. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in inside environmental conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.