Keeps call center in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways and office space and periodically steam cleans carpets.
- Regularly cleans and maintains kitchen areas including refrigerators, microwaves, coffee pots, sinks, countertops, cupboards and ice machines.
- Maintains inventory of cleaning and other needed supplies and maintains organization of same.
- Regularly cleans and maintains supplies in restrooms.
- Empties tenants’ trash and garbage containers.
- Regularly removes cardboard boxes and trash from building to be taken to dumpster.
- Regularly cleans and maintains all furniture, fixtures and equipment as outlined in the cleaning schedule.
- Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, and other related maintenance activities.
- Replaces air conditioner filters.
- Notifies management concerning needs for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment.
- Cleans sidewalks and parking lots as needed.
- Mows lawn, trims shrubbery, and cultivates flowers as required.
- Maintains and waters all living plants inside call centers.