Customer Service Representative
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Handle all issues with diplomacy, tact, and respect.
- Provide quality service to clients through a thorough knowledge of products and services.
- Enter data into computer database system.
- Build strong relationships with team leaders and team members.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching; take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Act as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
- Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
- Follow all compliance guidelines and regulations regarding Customer Proprietary Network
- Information, Competitive Landscape Operating Requirements, Do Not Call legislation, and
- Company policy regarding slamming, cramming, and falsification of sales.
What We Expect You To Have
Basic Computer operations, including keyboarding, proper grammar and syntax, company policies, and procedures as outlined in the Employee handbook.
Follow directions, enter information into a computer program, and learn new products and services to help determine if a ticket can be suppressed safely or not and read a map. Needs to be very detail-oriented and capable of piecing together information from several different applications at one time to match up to make a decision.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid drivers’ license or other Government-issued photo ID.