The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring efficient, high-quality service to the customers by ensuring their concerns are resolved in the first attempt (First Call Resolution) via call.
Roles and Responsibility
- Answer inbound calls within guidelines/goals established by the client.
- Listen actively, converse well on the phone with East Coast customers and be confident on calls.
- Assist Customers who will call in to seek assistance not limited to:
- Addition/Removal of services
- Upgrade/Downgrade their services
- Billing and Account related inquiries.
- Focusing to ensure customers are given all the required support and ensure their concerns are resolved in the first attempt. (First Call Resolution)
- Consistently achieve call quality score goals to meet client and customer satisfaction goals as well as maintain First Call Resolution.
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Be savvy, because most of the customers will call while they are traveling and need to ensure we do not waste their time.
- Understand the vast process product line-up and provide the right plan based on their requirement.
- Work on different platforms to access customers account.
- Must be self-motivated, driven to succeed and ready to hit the ground running
- Customer Focus Attitude
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Strong Verbal Communication
- Building Relationships
- People Skills (empathetic and willingness to serve others)
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving