||Customer Service Specialist
||West Palm Beach, FL
We’re hiring Customer Service Agents for our contact center operations in West Palm Beach, FL. Etech is a contact center company and our people are the backbone of our business. When customers call us, our agents answer the phone, make connections, answer questions, solve problems, and get people happily on their way.
The Customer Service Agent should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The agents should put themselves in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and you can gather that for us.
Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Join our global team and fuel your passion for work and life.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you’ll:
- Work in our call center, wear a headset and talk to customers who call you over the phone. Take inbound or make outbound calls to customers with the objective of discussing non-sales related issues.
- Provide quality service to customers through a thorough knowledge of products and services. We’re here to help them.
- Communicate with current and prospective customers using a variety of computer and telecommunications technology/software to give information and answer questions
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You’ll do both.
- Enter data into computer database system.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, and solve or refer problems.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Follow all compliance guidelines and regulations regarding Customer Proprietary Network Information, Competitive Landscape Operating Requirements, Do Not Call legislation, and company policy regarding slamming, cramming and falsification of sales.
When you join Etech, we will:
- Instantly make you part of our global family of diverse people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
- Start you off with an hourly pay, above the minimum wage.
- Give you ways to earn more every single month through bonus and incentives.
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Offer you the benefits you’d expect, plus some surprise perks you’ll appreciate.
- Tenure Raises
- Weekend and overnight differential pay
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Tuition and childcare reimbursement
- 401K Plans
Requirements Bring it. You’re qualified if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Are legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge.
- Are adaptable to changing situations.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly.
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment