Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: https: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyze overall enterprise audit readiness and provide recommendations on how effectiveness could be improved to mitigate conditions that could impair future audit preparedness and audit readiness support
- Effectively communicate audit procedures and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with technical security stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Set and continually manage technical project expectations with team members and others stakeholders
- Conduct security audits of information systems against policy/process as defined with Etech documentation and required for ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, HIPPA, and Privacy Shield
- Plan and schedule security audit timelines
- Determine the frequency and content of audit reports, analyze results, and remediate problem areas.
- Review and evaluate audit findings and make recommendations on improving security and audit preparedness
- Create audit remediation plans along with members of the cyber security and technical teams and establish timelines for completion
- Ability to travel between locations as necessary
What We Expect You To Have
- 2 years direct work experience in a technical environment
- Experience in Network Penetration testing.
- Familiarity with security audit and/or standard audit practices
- Ability to conduct technical security audits for complex information systems
- Ability to analyze information systems and technical specifications against defined security control standards and identify deficiencies and remediation strategies
- Experience with network security, vulnerability management, incident response
- Knowledge of emerging cyber security trends
- Familiarity with Change Management practices
- General knowledge of network system Functionality (Firewalls, Switches, Routers, etc.)
- Database and operating systems experience with Microsoft products a plus
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office products, SQL, etc.
- Familiarity with security software such as Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Web Filtering Technology, Encryption methods and standards
- Familiarity with industry security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI-DDS, HIPPA, Privacy Sheild, etc. a plus