Cyber Security Auditor
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance.
- Company match for 401K
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyze overall enterprise audit readiness and provide recommendations on how effectiveness could be improved to mitigate conditions that could impair future audit preparedness and audit readiness support
- Effectively communicate audit procedures and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with technical security stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage technical project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Conduct security audits of information systems against policy/process as defined within Etech documentation and required for ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, HIPPA, and Privacy Shield.
- Plan and schedule security audit timelines
- Determine the frequency and content of audit reports, analyze results, and remediate problem areas.
- Review and evaluate audit findings and make recommendations on improving security and audit preparedness
- Create audit remediation plans along with members of the cyber security and technical teams and establish timelines for completion
What We Expect You To Have
- 2 years direct work experience in a technical environment
- University degree in the field of computer science/technology management and/or 2+ years related work experience.
- Certifications in Cyber Security and/or Technology fields a plus.
- Familiarity with security audit and/or standard audit practices
- Ability to conduct technical security audits for complex information systems
- Ability to analyze information systems and technical specifications against defined security control standards and identify deficiencies and remediation strategies
- Experience with network security, vulnerability management, incident response
- Knowledge of emerging cyber security trends
- Familiarity with Change Management practices
- General knowledge of network system Functionality (Firewalls, Switches, Routers, etc.)
- Database and operating systems experience with Microsoft products a plus.
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office products, SQL, etc.
- Familiarity with security software such as Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Web Filtering Technology, Encryption methods and standards
- Familiarity with industry security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, HIPPA, Privacy Shield, etc. a plus.