Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: Etech Technology Solutions
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for turning data into information and information into insight.
- You will partner closely with various client facing teams to convert this insight into business decisions for our customers.
- You will have the opportunity to work on our core datasets such as Foot Traffic, Transaction and Survey data.
- You will be accountable for creating various dashboards, creating new metrics and methodologies, supporting product data backfills and daily pipelines as well as performing analysis to support our analytics, sales and Customer Engagement teams.
- Collaborate with the Data Science and Engineering teams to enhance the analytic capabilities of the clients facing teams.
- Gather requirements, develop and manipulate raw data from various sources to generate meaningful insights using SQL and BI tools such as Periscope.
- Serve as a technical liaison between teams regarding data related technical issues.
- Use AWS tools such as Redshift to develop and enhance market research metrics.
What We Expect You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced SQL knowledge, Postgres preferred
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience with data mining, reporting or data visualization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good business intuition and basic understanding of business principles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Market research experience is a nice to have
- Knowledge of Python is nice to have