Visit us: https: www.etechtechnologysolutions.com
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for turning data into information and information into insight. You will partner closely with various client facing teams to convert this insight into business decisions for our customers. You will have the opportunity to work on our core datasets such as Foot Traffic, Transaction and Survey data. You will be accountable for creating various dashboards, creating new metrics and methodologies, supporting product data backfills and daily pipelines as well as performing analysis to support our analytics, sales and Customer Engagement teams.
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with the Data Science and Engineering teams to enhance the analytic capabilities of the clients facing teams.
- Gather requirements, develop and manipulate raw data from various sources to generate meaningful insights using SQL and BI tools such as Periscope.
- Serve as a technical liaison between teams regarding data related technical issues.
- Use AWS tools such as Redshift to develop and enhance market research metrics
What We Expect You To Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced SQL knowledge, Postgres preferred
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience with data mining, reporting or data visualization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good business intuition and basic understanding of business principles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Market research experience is a nice to have
- Knowledge of Python is nice to have