Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
We are looking for motivated frontend engineers to join our team. You will solve challenging technical problems, own your products end-to-end and help take our SaaS platform to the next level. This isn’t just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we evolve our product. As a frontend engineer on the Living Lens Team, you will help build and enhance our core product. You will build on the client’s state-of-the-art core service infrastructure and platform.
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming.
- Design, implement and drive the technical roadmap and product implementation; help the team prioritize and plan pragmatically.
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same.
- Work in small teams with like-minded engineers in an agile environment with daily standups, demo days, code reviews, and research spikes.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software.
- Experience/ Knowledge in OOP programming languages
- Strong knowledge of JS frameworks including React and Typescript
- Experience/ Knowledge in C# / .Net Core / ASP.Net / MVC
- Client side styling knowledge using SASS and CSS frameworks
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Design Patterns and the ability to write clean code
- Develop with WCAG guidelines and accessibility in mind