Director of Operations
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Mental, dental, vision & life insurance.
- Company match for 401K
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Reviews operations’ performance daily and ensures production goals are attained.
- Maintains regular client contact, solves complex issues, and anticipates and plans for the challenges involved in the business.
- Supervises, directs, coordinates and evaluates operational performance as well as coaches, mentors and develops leadership staff.
- Plans, assigns and directs work as well as appraises performance; rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves issues.
- Maintains, develops and reports pertinent operational statistics, financial management information, and results.
- Constantly monitors processes and procedures for update and improvement opportunities.
- Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicates these to associates through department meetings, one on one meetings, and performance planning. Provides periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual.
- Performance reviews for direct reports.
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Provides continual communications to enhance services effectiveness in dealing with critical issues.
- Assist in the design and planning of our Call Center growth strategies, implementation of the necessary programs, and communication of best practices to team.
What We Expect You To Have:
- Four-year college degree required. Four to ten year’s related experience as the senior manager of a like size organization with equal support activities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interprets common professional and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Valid driver’s license or other Government issued ID.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com