Director of Operations
Visit us: https://www.etechgs.com/
What We Offer
- Leadership development coaching from industry experts
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Company match for 401K
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Review operations’ performance daily and ensures production goals are attained.
- Maintain regular client contact, solve complex issues, and anticipate and plan for the challenges involved in the business.
- Supervise, direct, coordinate and evaluate operational performance as well as coach, mentor and develop leadership staff.
- Plan, assign and direct work as well as appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolves issues.
- Maintain, develop and report pertinent operational statistics, financial management information, and results.
- Constantly monitor processes and procedures for update and improvement opportunities.
- Establish clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicate these to associates through department meetings, one on one meetings, and performance planning. Provide periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual.
- Performance reviews for direct reports.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Provide continual communications to enhance services effectiveness in dealing with critical issues.
- Assist in the design and planning of our Call Center growth strategies, implementation of the necessary programs, and communication of best practices to team.
- Manage assigned subordinates. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned department personnel.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Other responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
What We Expect You To Have
- Four to ten year’s related experience as the senior manager or in a similar role.
- Minimum four years contact center experience highly preferred.
- Four-year college degree required.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Valid driver’s license or other Government issued ID.