Director Quality Assurance
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build a world-class quality assurance function designed to ensure the effortless customer experience is consistent and meeting our standards across all customer touchpoints.
- Establish procedures that produce high-quality customer satisfaction, experience, and loyalty that exceeds customer and industry standards.
- Surface inconsistencies in quality and experience, and conduct root cause analysis with corrective and preventative action plans
- Create innovative ways to receive and track actionable customer feedback
- Analyze customer promise among competitors and keep abreast of new initiatives across the industry that drive customer loyalty
- Use speech and text analytics software to understand customer challenges, and calibration of quality monitoring results
- Facilitate periodic calibration sessions with contact center leadership and other areas of operations to ensure consistency in the evaluation process
- Dive deep into customer escalation and transfer processes to identify root causes and implement process improvements around the reduction
- Create and develop Quality Assurance team to meet evolving business needs and across various functions, including Voice, Chat, Email, and Social Media teams
- Manage assigned subordinates. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned department personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
We Expect You To Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field (Process improvement or PMP certifications are a plus)
- 10+ years of experience in a quality or experience-driven role, preferably in a multi-site/multi-channel contact center environment
- 5+ years working directly with either data, text, or speech analytics tools used to identify and improve experience and process
- While not specifically a ‘data role,’ you should be analytical with a strong grasp of using data to determine cause and effect relationships, with an ability to create project plans leveraging this data into actionable change
- Proven success in managing, leading, and motivating others, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and lead a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly to influence and drive strategic decisions across the organization.
- High level of proficiency with Micro Soft Word, powerpoint, and excel
- Position may require travel