Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Contribute to the entire web lifecycle.
- Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications, using markup languages.
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs and fix bugs if necessary and improve the usability.
- Employ the latest technology to re-built legacy apps
What We Expect You To Have
- 3+ years of professional experience in Dotnet Core, 1+ year in Angular.js, Node.js web-based application with SQL Server 2008/2012 back end.
- Skills of Dotnet Core, C#.net, MVC, Entity Framework
- Experience with Amazon AWS EC2, any NO SQL Database experience like Redis, MongoDB etc., and S3 a plus.
- Angular.js/Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8 (Mandatory)
- Node.js (Mandatory).
- Dotnet Core (Mandatory).
- SQL Server, Redis, MongoDB.
- Flexible working in US/Night shif