||Assistant Director of Recruitment
Recruits, researches, pre-screens, and refers job candidates for job openings by performing the following duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook; applicable skills needed for all current sales campaigns; Computer programs including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook; & Interviewing technique
Must have the Ability to
- Create and maintain professional work relationships with peers across departments
- Prioritize work
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Detailed oriented
- Time Management
- Observation Skills
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures that all applications for assigned center are worked through completion in a timely manner
- Coordinates communications with applicants. All applicants should be contacted within 1 business day of application
- Reviews applications and initiates contact with quality applicants
- Reviews automated pre-screens and/or initiates telephone prescreen and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in the organization
- Confers with Leader of Employment Coordinators on a daily/weekly basis to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Organizes agent interviews with the leadership team
- Maintains Applicant tracking systems (ATS) -Input and update applicant information in both internal and external systems. Ensure each file is properly documented with each attempt at contact
- Responsible for properly maintaining and filing Recruiting paperwork such as interview guides, Typing Certificates, Written Samples, or other paperwork that pertains to qualifying an applicant, to the appropriate folder or system
- Builds strong relationships with Team Leaders, and peers
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants
- Assists applicants with Pre-Hire paperwork and then provide as necessary to HR
- Create class lists and New Employee Data forms prior to the start of training
- Conduct social security verifications for all new hires
- Assists other centers as necessary
- Positively represents Etech at all times
- Participate in Job Fairs and other recruiting events in the community as requested
- Assist in posting jobs to Social Media and sharing local Etech posts within your network
- Acts as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards
- Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education And/Or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid driver’s license or other Government issued ID.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in inside environmental conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.