This technical opening is for Etech Technology Solutions, a group company of Etech Global Services. Etech provides software development services and product development solutions to the companies globally.
- Creating world-class software.
- Elegant, efficient, readable, maintainable code.
- Unit tests.
- Reviewing functional specifications of features and providing feedback.
- Working closely with the UX team and Client developers to help them faithfully implement specifications.
- Working closely with the QA team to avoid bugs whenever possible, and diagnose and fix them quickly.
- Ability to work remotely or in company.
- Experience with Erlang and Ejabberd.
- Developer should be able to write customize code for Ejabberd server in Erlang as desired such as database operations, custom user defined functions and etc for web based chat application.
- Experience with various databases (SQL server and no sql such as Redis and Mongodb).
- Strong understanding of client/server protocols including XMPP ,TCP/IP, HTTP, socket.io and WebSocket.
- Developer should be able to established connection between web client (web browser application) and server (Erlang and Ejabberd) using client/server protocol or library.
- Developer should be able to make communication between web client and server.
- Strong understanding of window, Unix/Linux.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental computer science and software design concepts
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to both quality and deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
- Team player: great attitude and communication skills.
- A high degree of Passion, Respect and Imagination.
- Hand on experience of real time application such as web chat and email.
- Developer should be able to migrate existing project into Erlang and Ejabberd.
- Developer should be able to setup and customize Ejabberd server from scratch.
Go To Job Openings | Need assistance, send Email firstname.lastname@example.org