Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
What You’ll Be Doing
- Sweeps, mops, and vacuums hallways, office spaces, break rooms, and production flooring.
- Regularly cleans and maintains kitchen/break room areas including refrigerators, microwaves, sinks, counter tops, and tables.
- Regularly cleans and maintains supplies in restrooms.
- Empties trash and cardboard boxes throughout the building and take to dumpster.
- Regularly cleans and maintains all furniture, fixtures, and equipment as outlined in the cleaning schedule provided by Sr. Facilities Coordinator.
- Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, and other related maintenance activities.
- Replaces air conditioner filters.
- Notifies management concerning needs for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment.
- Cleans sidewalks and parking lots as needed.
- Mows lawn, trims shrubbery, and cultivates flowers as required.
- Maintains and waters all living plants inside call centers
What We Expect You To Have
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 months of relevant experience.