Fraud Prevention Analyst
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- This position is responsible for providing risk management on the sales/reservations side of our company
- Provide technology and fraud detection support with core responsibility to include – analyzing and managing network-related fraud traffic, support for breach coordination (what/when/how including customer impact) for fraud, legal, Corp. Security hand-off, daily and periodic monitoring, external and internal data requirements, data cleanliness and concurrency, reference sources of data to be used for customers, and transactional behavior modeling.
- Ensure data completeness, correctness, and concurrency of data.
- Assist in detecting, analyzing, and authenticating fraudulent transactions in a card-not-present environment.
- Works closely with other Loss Prevention staff to identify fraud trends. Employee provides quality customer service to internal and external customers that meet and exceed expectation
What We Expect You To Have
- 2+ years of experience in risk management
- 1-year Analytics/Data Analysis Experience
- Experience with the eCommerce domain is preferred and applicant should have International travel and geographical knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Candidates who have chargeback knowledge will be a value add.
- Ability to maintain performance in a rapid and ever-changing work environment
- Ability to learn quickly and make on-the-spot decisions with limited information
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, complete important time-sensitive tasks & adapt quickly to last-minute changes
- Advanced level knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access Database
- High School Diploma or GED Required/College Coursework preferred