||Front Desk Executive
||Executive & Administrative
Operates PBX or multi-line telephone system on Meridian and/or IC3 platform to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, employees, vendors and applicants, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains class sign in list for new hires on the first day of their training class.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required, and maintains visitor log.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
evel in the work environment is usually moderate.