Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Also, updates on the hierarchy would play an essential part in your role as a front desk executive with Etech. You should know which leader is responsible for which process/processes.
- Keep the list of Extension Numbers, List of contact numbers of Etech Employees that is required while emergency. Also, keep the Emergency numbers required.
- Noise control at Front Desk. Takes control of reception area and ensures that unnecessarily team member should not gather.
- Take charge of Security Guards and direct them to do their jobs with 100% sincerity and commitment.
- Maintain conference room e-calendar for effective use and allocation.
- Inspect the keys kept at front desk. Handle different situations and be aware of escalations.
- Ensure every transition done from the main entrance through the access control and its authorized use.
- Appropriate & effective use of available resources.
- Be aware of all the tasks those are handled at front desk, such as Inward – Outward, Visitor ID, Trainee ID, Temporary ID, First Aid Kit, Notice Board etc. Ensure entering them online and generate report at the end of the month.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, employees, vendors and applicants, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains class sign in list for new hires on the first day of their training class.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required, and maintains visitor log.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating
What We Expect You To Have
- High School Diploma or GED Required/College
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Basic level knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel